Tuesday, July 17, 2007

About Me

Well here I am finally contradicting myself. Why you may ask. Well for years I always thought blogs were a waste of time and people who had nothing better to would just go home and sulk and create a blog. I hope I have not offended anyone with my opinions. People please understand that in this blog, I will have alot of comments and critisism to make. If you feel offended in anyway than I am sorry. I mean isnt a blog one of the means of channeling your thoughts and feelings.

So yeah. Now I am sure you would be wondering why a guy like me has finally decided to create a blog of his own. Basically, I have had this strong interest in Dj-ing. I have actually considered this hobby for a long time because it is a very expensive hobby. Before i actually invested my hard earned money into this hobby, I went around asking Djs (disc-jockeys) of a few clubs about their opinions and views and how i should actualy make my first step into this hobby. Well after all that was done, i gave myself 5 months, I mean I wanted to make sure that this interest of mine wasnt a spur of a moment kind of thing. During that period of 5 months I went to do my homework on Dj-ing. I looked up webs and videos on stuff like, BPMs, Bars, Mixing, Functions of the turntables, mixers and stuff like that.
The period has come to an end and after I have saved enough money i have decided that I am going to purchase a set of decks of my own. During my journey in this hobby I will update my blog about my progress and stuff like that. The blog will kind of a timetable for me. So yeah I hope you people enjoy it.

Don't worry I shall also give you a small glimpse of my life. At the moment alot of things are going on at one time that I cannot tolerate. Well the other reason I also was not a fan of blogs was because I didnt want to share my happiness and sorrows with people that I don't know. After much thinking and consideration I realised that I don't actually have to tell each and every single detail of my life. Hahaha. It took me years to realise that.

This are a few to things that I feel you should at least know about me.

Name: Jitendra Mishra
D.O.B: 11/04/1987
Horoscope: Aries
Occupation: Full-time student at Singapore Polytechnic
Race: Indian

I guess that is about it. Oh yes I would really apreciate if you would leave behind constructive comments and if there are haters out there and wanna hate than well its their loss. Yeah. This is my first ever post. Hahaha.

No comments: