Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good Start

Today was nothing much. Woke up usually late due to late nite work. Supposed to meet a friend to discuss some issues but he could not make it. So I waited for time to pass than go to the shop called Clique to purchase a few vinyls containing scratch and breakbeats. Surprisingly it is more costly compared to vinyl records pressed with artiste singles or songs. I bought Dirt Style by Q-bert. It is worth the money spent. Got home and tried on the vinyl and practised abit. I got frustrated several times. I really cannot believe it actually takes years to master it! My god!well I am taking a break now, going to go back to the decks after this post. At the moment I am practising the Crab Scratch. It is very difficult as all your 4 fingers and thumb must synchronise and cut the scratch into 4 segments in quick succession. Okay that is all. Bye

Reflections: Besides the whole djing thing there is nothing else that is going through my mind. Yes, you may be wondering whether Ms. T has vanished from the face of the earth or what right. Well she is alive and doing fine, uploading pics and many other things. I really cannot understand her. I mean really. Sometimes she is cold, sometimes she is not. We do keep in contact but it isnt like how it used to be where my fingers were busy punching in the alphabets almost every 10 mins. Oh yes I found my beloved Ez-link card. It was lying in the middle of the pages of a book. Yes a book. A place where I least expected it to be. Well that is about it. Bye

No comments: