Friday, July 27, 2007

Long Day

Today was a long day. Maybe because I stayed back in my polytechnic to finish doing my work. Well today my target was to finish 2 cross sections and I kept to my word. It certainly felt good knowing i can go home and relax without worrying about my work. I went home got changed and met my friend to go look around at some shops. It was not productive though. I just reached home but have to leave soon to work. Yes I work every Friday and Saturday night. Today is going to be a long day because of the music. Got to bear with it. That is all. Bye

Reflections: Today Ms. T called me. Nothing to get excited about because she wanted to check if I had reported my lost Ez-link card. Funny, yeah I know. It is so bloody difficult to find sample vinyl records. Maybe when I go to work today I will ask the Djs working there. My friend and I walked for hours, seached high and low but to no avail. I got to be patient i guess. Ok I have to go prepare for work. Bye.

No comments: