Monday, July 30, 2007

Am I On The Right Track?

I am not quite sure about whether what I am doing is right. You see from what I read and observed, many people say that if you want to be good you have to get your basics right. I mean yes I agree, dont try to run when you cant walk. I am talking about me having learnt the Crab scratch. Many people have told me that learning this way is wrong. I am kind of confused but from tomorrow onwards I guess I will learn the basics. In school everything went according to plan and I got my work done although I could have done more. Tomorrow I aim to complete my work. Submission is this Friday. I will end here. I want to sleep early so that I can get enough rest. Okay, bye.

Reflections: I realised today that with my friends around I am not that productive, so from tomorrow onwards I will sit somewhere else during lesson. That is all. Bye.

No comments: