Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Progess Made

Yes, there was progress today but it isn't my console that I am talking about. It is my Project. WellI finally sat down and did something productive. It feels good though. OH MY GOD, guess what! I have fixed the whole set up. My console finally works! Well I was actually updating my blog and I just thought of stopping for awhile and try to see if I can do something about my set-up. It actually worked. I can't wait for tomorrow. I think I will end this section of my blog here. Just want to go mess around with my deck. Bye.

Reflections: Are you kidding. My day cannot get any better. Well if only Ms. T agreed to have gone out. I think I would have been the happiest man on the planet. It would have been a triple whammey.The way I see it, it could have been a blessing in disguise. If I had gone out with her, I would not be here at this point of time messing around with the wires to set my console up. I mean that is one way you can look at it. Nonetheless it would have been nice if she had agreed. I just can't wait for tomorrow to come. Oh yeah I have to relocate my decks to another corner of my room. It is very cramped up. I have to sleep in the hall because of the clutter. By tomorrow I hope to sleep in my own room. Hopefully. Ok I will end here. I got a mess to clean up. Bye.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I didn't believe you at first when you said you were sleeping in the hall... Hahaha. The things people do for their dreams.