Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So Much To Do So Little Time

As expected, my project is due next week am I am miles away from completing it. Compounding to my problem is my console.Every now and than I have the urge to go practice. I think I am prepared to fail man. I must complete everything by this Sunday if i want to complete my model and meet the submission time. I think I will go and stay over at Sengkang during the weekend. At least I will be far away from distractions. How I wish there was someone to help me with my model. I dont think I will be working this week due to the slow progress of my work. I just hate this whole damn thing.

Reflections: I dont know what to do. So many things goin throught my mind. Ms.T, djiing and my studies. My mind is made up about Ms. T already. I dont think I will msg her so frequently anymore. Seriously before I send her a message I always think twice because I am afraid I might be disturbing her. So yeah, it is more or less over. Although I dont want it to be. I dont want to live on false hope. My djing has to take the back seat at the moment I just want to end this whole project and after that I can scratch until the vinyls wear out. It is just to tempting. It is right behind my shoulder at the moment. I must not succumb to these temptations I guess. Well tomorrow I am going to ensure everything gets completed as soon as possible. The earlier the better. Oh yeah my project is about design the interior of a showflat. Nice to hear, sickening to do. Ok that is all for today. See you.

No comments: