Friday, July 20, 2007

Gloomy Day

Well today, as I told you all and promised myself i will go window shopping. Unfortunately it has been raining the whole day. I rather sleep during this weather than to go out, battle mother nature and go window shopping. So I went to look around for shops in Singapore online, took down their contact numbers and began dialing away.

One of the huge letdowns is that most of the shops have moved and changed numbers. As a result I was left with a few options. I think calling the shops is not a very good idea as the people attending to you are not very keen on talking to you about their products range and models. Which leads me back to square one. Well after this post I am going to head down to the shop myself. It is troublesome for sure but it will be fruitful. I have got work later. I really look forward to work on Saturdays. I guess it is because of the music. Hopefully it will not be so busy today. That is about it for this section.

Reflections: Yesterday was a long slow day at work. Music was not nice the club was not so packed. I still felt dead tired. Oh yeah, Ms.T and her frens came again. Nice to see them. Apparently Ms.T thinks I am pissed with her. I don't know why. I hope I was not rude to them in anyway. Well I don't think they will be coming today because she still thinks I am pissed with her. If I were them I would still pop by. I dont have any right to be pissed with her so she shouldnt be so upset about it. Well I can't blame her because I think she is the emo nemo sort. I am pissed about something though and that is my iPod isnt working i dont know why. Frustrating to the core I tell you. Damn it! I have to listen to music from my handphone which has very few tracks. Ok that is about it. I got to go. Bye.

No comments: