Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last Post Of The Day

Ok i just finish setting up my whole console. It is just the darn mixer that is missing. Looks very incomplete without it. Looks like a human face without eyebrows. I also have to get a proper table to place my decks. At the moment I am doing with a makeshift table. I guess tomorrow I will be going Peninsula and Ikea to check stuff out. If only I put this much effort in my studies I think I can ace it! haha. Well I will now move on to the Reflections Section.

Reflections: Well today before I sleep I think I better get this burden off my chest. See sometime back I came across this girl. I will call her Ms. T, to protect her identity. I really like this girl. The usual things happens. We messaged and talked. I never went out with her though. She even dropped by my workplace with her group of friends, not to see me but to have a change in their lives because they were getting bored at Zouk. Even than I had no guts to talk to her face to face. I think you get what I am saying. You know the feeling you get when you were to see Jessica Alba or Brad Pitt. Thoughts go through your head, you got limited time, you dont exactly know what to say. Yeah same goes for me. You may think I am exaggerating but if you were to see her for yourself you would be baffled..haha..best part is, she isnt stuck up and stuff. She is extremely beautiful inside out. Well there is her introduction and now back to my story.

During that night she apparently met this guy who was also there clubbing and they exchanged numbers. She went out with the guy too. OUCH..please dont get me wrong. She has not done anything wrong. She is single and it is up to her to decide who she wants to meet and stuff. I am talking about my feelings here. So obviously I would be devastated. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. So yeah. Even her friend whom I have contact with told me about she liking this guy. I felt like burning down my workplace! haha..well the problem is, I had already started on making her birthday gift despite it being next month..haha..now I am not quite sure if it is appropriate to give it to her. I am now in a period where I am coming to terms that I am not good enough for her. Yes sad but true. Well if she is happy with that guy so be it. I mean I dont want to be sour grapes or wish ill of her. I am not the only male on the planet you know. Maybe she feels he can keep her happy. So yeah. As for her gift I will see how things go on in the weeks to come. If luck isnt on my side than too bad for me.

Ok, that is all. Stay tuned for tomorrow. I will try to post something although it is not possible because I have got school and than have to go window shopping afterwhich I have to slave my ass off. Ok bye.

No comments: