Monday, July 23, 2007

Day Of Frustration

Today, was yet another boring day. I mean really I hate my lessons, we learn about computer software and its operation. It is very boring. I am just looking forward to National Service. We do not need to study! Lessons ended at 5 today afterwhich I went to purchase my mixer. I bought a Technics SH-DX 1200. The picture is below. It is more of a scratch mixer and also purchased a vinyl ( Jay-Z: Show Me What You Got). Got home tried to hook the system up to together but to no avail. It is very frustrating. Tomorrow I will head to the club room to get help. Well this was how my day went. That is all.



Reflections: Today nothing much went through my mind. Oh yes I asked Ms. T out and she declined. Well I just have to forget about everything. Too bad I guess. Really I don't know why. I am rather agitated with the fact that I cant start playing and messing around with my console. I may have to buy an amplifier with speakers. I dont know but yeah. Damn bloody broke. Okay that is about it I feel like sleeping. Ms T isn't online either. I may have scared her away. Okay, bye.

No comments: